Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Summer Indeed!


I hate getting the mail. Seriously. I hate it. So much so that it usually ends up that when we actually DO get the mail, it's a humongous pile of crap with a few interesting things mixed in. Or bills. Lots of bills....So. When my magazines come in it's a happy trip to the mail box. My magazines being Food and Wine Magazine and Bon Appetit. I also came across this lovely issue of Martha Stewart's Living while in line at the grocery store. The pasta recipe pictured on the front had me at "tomato". Yummmm. Once these babies come in, I take my time going through them and inspecting all the new recipes and stuff. This ususally takes me a few evenings and then once I'm satisfied, I rip out the pages of all the yummiest looking ones and save them. More on what I do with all (and there are a lot) of these later...enter my ocd/type A tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment