Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Fresh Start

My profile "blurb" states that I am a girl who married my best friend and that I love the life we've created together. So, I think I've decided the direction in which I want to take this blog. Since getting married and setting up a real home with my hubby I've discovered that I love to cook. Seriously. I LOVE dinking around in my kitchen and experimenting with new recipes. Luckily, the hub is a very willing guinea pig, which just makes it all the more fun for me!
{Yummy flat bread pizzas: Margherita & Sweet Potato/Walnut/Red Onion...More on these later!}
Also, the boy and I absolutely adore getting out of town and seeing new places, visiting old friends and trying new restaurants. Sometimes we go way far away and do exotic things. Other times, we simply head out and enjoy one of the many fun destinations that are within just an hour or two from home. 
{Great times with great friends~ Ledson Winery, Sonoma, CA}


{My parents' place on the Au Sable River in Grayling MI.}

{Brooklyn Bridge!!}

So yeah, I think this is going to be fun. A little travel, a little food, a little fun with some of my type-A/OCD tendencies sprinkled in. Meaning I'll share some of my secrets to staying sane and things I've found that I feel make life easier. Well, at least my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment