Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


{This is on the Mission Trip we went on to Nicaragua 2010.}

So I follow a few blogs and a couple of those have this "what I wore Wednesday" thing that they do. a room somewhere and the pleated poppy both do this little weekly diddy. I like to see the cute, creative outfits these chicks come up with. I always look at the pics and think, huh. Why can't I think to put things together like that? Now, I'm not saying I"m clueless when it comes to fashion. I can usually throw together looks pretty easily that end up at least on the good side of cute. But, I guess what I'm trying to say is that you won't see me doing a "what i wore wednesday" post (for reals) any time soon. Because, as the picture here shows, I live most of my life in scrubs. And the Good Lord knows that scrubs are ANYthing but fashionable! Comfy, yes. Easy, yes. Can I literally sleep walk into my closet and figure out what to wear each work day? Yes. Unique or creative, yeah. Not so much. So maybe here's to "what I thought looked reasonably cute Tuesday"....For now just know that on Wednesdays I wear black scrubs with bright purple Nike Frees (I think that's what they're called) with hot pink laces. I know. Exciting, right?? I figure at least my shoes are fun....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment